I love coconut rice, coconut pudding and Jasmine rice. put them all together, freeze it and you get a great healthy summer treat!
Adding that little bit of nutmeg gives it a custard-like taste reminiscent of Grape-nut pudding.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Please leave feedback!
- 1 (15-ounce) can organic coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 cup cooked brown jasmine rice
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1-2 teaspoons pure stevia powder, or to taste
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 cup additional coconut or almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Put coconut milk, rice, agave, almond or coconut milk, vanilla, nutmeg and stevia into blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour into ready ice-cream maker following the manufacturer’s instructions. Scoop into freezer safe container. Put in freezer until ready to serve. The best texture is achieved within the first hour to two hours.
Serve with coconut and a sprinkle of ground nutmeg if desired.